Re: [Xen-users] Xen-4.4.1-xs90192-d: Xen BUG at spinlock.c:48

On Wednesday 11 March 2015 10:58:20 Ian Campbell wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 09:29 +0100, Christian Fischer wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > the installation of XS-6.5 panics on SuperMicro X8DAH, Bios 2.1, 2x X5550.
>
> You appear to be using Xen Server. This list primarily deals with issues
> with the upstream xen project hypervisor and toolstacks. For help with
> XenServer you should consult the lists/forums over at www.xenserver.org
> or speak to your Support rep.

Hi Ian,

I know, I've posted to the installation issue forum earlier.
But I think I'm wrong there with my question.

It's a pity that I can't get help with a hypervisor bug from the hypervisor
experts without buying a Citrix support contract if using a Citrix hypervisor
build, especially if the people behind are the same.

Christian

> Ian.

Christian Fischer, Administrator/IT-Consultant
phone: +49 3677 668 253
fax: +49 3677 668 259

intelligentgraphics GmbH, Ehrenbergstrasse 11, DE-98693 ILMENAU
Trade Registry: Amtsgericht Jena, HRB 508149
Chief Executive Officer: Ekkehard Beier

http://www.intelligentgraphics.biz