Re: [Xen-users] VM's only running at 100MB

On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 15:51 +0000, Colin Durrant wrote:
> We have some IBM servers running Xen project. I have managed to check
> and the servers themselves are running at 1000MB however my Windows
> VMâs are showing only 100MB link connection. Any idea on how to fix
> this?

The emulated NIC used by HVM by default happens to be an emulation of a
100MB NIC, so that is what Windows will see, but in actual fact it will
chuck data around at whatever pace the overall system is capable of,
it's not actually limited to 100MB.

Ian.

> Colin Durrant
> Managing Director
> Colins-IT

Your signature contains roughly 8x the lines of the content of the mail
itself, please disable it for list postings. (Also it contains several
typos).