Re: [Xen-users] HVM is unable to read Image for first time

On 17 March 2015 16:22:09 GMT+00:00, Mohammad-Reza Memarian
<mohammad-reza.memarian@xxxxxx> wrote:
>Hi Daniel,
>
>Thanks for your email but it didnt solve the problem and it stills
>shows that no bootable device is detected.
>
>regards
>reza

Double check your syntax in xl-disk-configuration. File: is now deprecated. It
may be a daft question, but is the iso definitely bootable? I've been bitten by
a slipstreamed iso that 'should have' been bootable but actually wasn't,
before..

PK