Re: [Xen-users] curses library

On Wed, 2015-03-18 at 20:55 -0300, Gustavo wrote:
> "
> checking for ncurses.h... no
> configure: error: Unable to find a suitable curses library

Do you have the development package for ncurses installed?

On Debian this is libncurses5-dev, Ubuntu should be similar.

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Category:Ubuntu has lots of Ubuntu related
links.

> configure: error: ./configure failed for tools
> ".
>
> Believing a newer version at the git tree would have fixed this problem
> I've tried: git clone -b stable-4.5 git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git at
> the /opt/ just to see the same problem.
>
> Looking again at the google for help, I've found this message:
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-02/msg01829.html
> and it's follow-up messages, which states this regression bug is still
> not solved.

This is to do with rumpkernels which is a very special case unrelated to
installation on a normal distro.

Ian.