[Xen-users] curses library

Good Night,

I've been trying for a week to install XEN to my desktop, but I am stuck
everywhere.

For starters, I've got a P8z77v-deluxe mobo, i7-3770 proc, 32GB Corsair
Vengeance RAM, 500GB Samsung SSD, Nvidia's GTX770.

With that specs, I've managed to install Ubuntu-gnome 14.04 in a UEFI
firmware and "do-release-upgrade" to 15.04 version to install
Xen-hypervisor-4.5-amd64 from distro's repo.

But at this point I've got stuck with an EFI problem, with the system
going black-screen after trying to boot from XEN-hypervisor at the
grub2-menu entry.

Looking the internet I've found this:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_EFI , which point me into compiling
xen.efi and installing it to /boot/efi.

That sounds reasonable, I've downloaded the 4.5 source from:
http://www.xenproject.org/downloads/xen-archives/xen-45-series-1/xen-450-1.html
but after installing a lot of apt-get's packages that were not explicitly told
before-hand, when trying to compile it using ./configure, I am stuck with the
problem:
"
checking for ncurses.h... no
configure: error: Unable to find a suitable curses library
configure: error: ./configure failed for tools
".

Believing a newer version at the git tree would have fixed this problem
I've tried: git clone -b stable-4.5 git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git at
the /opt/ just to see the same problem.

Looking again at the google for help, I've found this message:
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-02/msg01829.html
and it's follow-up messages, which states this regression bug is still
not solved.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE, with any other attack fronts, perhaps another
missed line of work? I belive I need to use the 4.5 at least, preferably
with the upstream QEMU, since I believe it will allow me to share a GRID
card, which I will try to do with my graphic card receiving a driver not
specifically designed for it, but those ideas are another story, and
forum discussion.

Anyway, thanks for reading this long message, and replying if possible.