Re: [Xen-users] Livre migration between clusters

Thanks Ian.

I will mail that XAPI users list.

If I deploy an environment using just Xen hypervisor, is that possible?

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2015-03-20 at 17:43 -0300, Rafael Weingartner wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have an environment set up using Xen hypervisor and XAPI. We have
> three different clusters, and I was wondering if it is possible to
> live migrate VMs between hosts of different cluster

I think the keyword you are looking for is "storage motion", or
something like that.

However for xapi related questions you will be better served by the
lists/forums over at www.xenserver.org (or by your Support rep if you
are a customer). These lists deal mainly with the toolstacks shipped
with the xenproject releases.

Ian.

--
Rafael WeingÃrtner