Re: [Xen-users] Livre migration between clusters

On Mon, 2015-03-23 at 14:16 -0300, Rafael Weingartner wrote:
> Thanks Ian.
>
> I will mail that XAPI users list.
>
> If I deploy an environment using just Xen hypervisor, is that
> possible?

I assume you mean with the xl toolstack.

It depends on what storage setup you have (e.g. DRDB is more flexible
than raw local storage) and the connectivity between the clusters etc.
In principal it should be possible for at least some configurations
although it'd likely be quite a low level CLI type affair.

It's not something I've done, so I'm afraid I can't be any more
specific.

Ian.