[Xen-users] Video Passthrough

Has anyone been able to actually get video passthrough working in 4.5?

I've followed all the (unwritten) rules, like having pciback compiled in to the kernel, and setting device_model_version = "qemu-xen-traditional". And I've set gfx_passthru=1 and pci=['00:02.0'].

But I get a blank screen. Using VNC to get into the VM, the PCI video card is clearly there and has the right driver. (i915) And the console goes blank as it should, but stays blank even after the VM is started. Video passthrough doesn't work.

CentOS on dom0 and domU. Intel internal GPU in a Xeon Haswell (E3-1265 v3)