Re: [Xen-users] xen + dom0 + e1000e = Detected Hardware Unit Hang

On Wed, 2015-03-25 at 13:24 +0100, ZoltÃn Halassy wrote:
> > It's not under Xen
>
> The problem does not occur, when I boot up the system without the
> hypervisor. So I still think Xen is involved somehow.

Sure, I understood that from your initial mail, what I was getting at
was that the stack overflow page didn't mention Xen but it might still
be worth trying the solutions there under Xen anyway.

[...]
> I found this issue back then too. The pcie_aspm=off parameter is
> there, even now, it didn't change anything.
[...]
> The EEPROM fix they mention is for 82573V, 82573E, 82573L only. My NIC
> is 82578DM. Tried anyway.

I'm afraid I have no other bright ideas :-/

Ian.