[Xen-users] help moving a Xen image

Hello Xen list,

At this url:

http://marc.info/?l=xen-users&m=127650226401405&w=1

is advice from Bart about moving a Xen image from one machine to another. I think that's what I want to do. Like this -

I have inherited a Centos-xen server with a broken raid array and am trying to recover the data. I've successfully assembled the remaining working drives into a two drive array (from four) and now can see an LVM VolGroup and the names of the logical volumes are exactly the names of the VMs that were made during the time when the server was in use. I want to make one of these work again to get data that isn't backed up properly. I can easily make another Centos-xen setup (or at least I think I can, I haven't tried) and then if I understand the referenced post, I can move the image and config files and then run the image (is that right?) and then I know how to do the rest.

But I don't work with Xen (with Xen dom-Us sometimes) and don't know where to find the image and config files. Can anyone help me with this? References to details of other relevant file locations and the process would be very welcome too. I can supply more details about the setup but am not sure what's relevant.

TIA

Dave

--
"As long as politics is the shadow cast on society by big business,
the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance."

-- John Dewey