Re: [Xen-users] Disabling specific non-sequential CPUs?

On Wed, 2015-04-08 at 00:53 -0600, E. Westbrook wrote:
> How can I tell Xen to never, ever, do anything at all, nor let
> anything else do anything, with those two specific and non-sequential
> CPUs?

tools/misc/xen-hptool.c appears to be a tool to request Xen to hotunplug
physical CPUs (something similar to your Linux /sys trick).

I've no idea if it works nor what the constraints on it are (i.e. which
hardware it works with), but it is probably worth a go?

Ian.