Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Zir Blazer's guide to install Arch Linux and Xen - need feedback

On Wed, 2015-04-08 at 12:53 -0300, Zir Blazer wrote:

> Zir Blazer's "Me too" guide for Arch Linux:
> http://pastebin.com/rzqw6Vfa

I'm not an Arch linux user, but this sort of thing is IMHO rather
useful.

Perhaps consider publishing it somewhere more permanent and adding a
link from http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Arch_Linux ?

If you don't have anywhere else to publish then it seems that the wiki
allows subpages of ones User:foo page e.g.
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Users:Ijc/Subpage . The doc looks sufficiently
personal to you that I'm not sure you'd want to put it in the main part
of the wiki, although you could if you want.

Ian.