[Xen-users] FW: [Xen-devel] Zir Blazer's guide to install Arch Linux and Xen - need feedback

New version of the guide. Corrected a lot of things, checked syntax, and added
what I know so far of IOMMU Groups, with a deep dive in my Supermicro X10SAT
topology. There are also Passthrough instructions. But most important of all -
MORE THAN 60 SCREENSHOTS! The next step should be to wikify it.

I still need feedback and at least a tester. If you have computer that you want
to repurpose for Xen (Doesn't neccesarily needs an IOMMU, since that's merely
for Passthrough), you can give it a try.

http://www.pastebin.com/AfxgyZNq

Due to Hotmail limit of 50 attached files, I can't upload them all in one go. I
need to figure out if I can upload them to an album instead. Will have that in
mind for the next update.