Re: [Xen-users] Xen reboots everytime I enter it

how to add "noreboot" to my hypervisor command line

On Mon, 2015-05-04 at 22:26 +0800, æèä wrote:
> [...]
> Load.....

> reboot

Adding "noreboot" to your hypervisor command line will allow you to read
and transcribe all the logs from before the reboot, or to take a digital
photograph. This will help diagnose your issue.

If your device has a serial port then
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Serial_Console would be weven better, but
since it is a laptop I suppose it doesn't.

Ian.