Re: [Xen-users] Xen reboots everytime I enter it

(readding xen-users)

A serial port: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_port

> when I choose xen4.6, it's the same with other system

OK. please can you provide your /boot/grub/grub.cfg as requested.

Also, please clarify exactly which version of Xen 4.6 you mean by
providing the git commit id since Xen 4.6 is not yet released.

Ian.