Re: [Xen-users] Is Xen live migration secure enough to be done throughout insecure data transmit channels like the internet?

imho it should be secure as migration is done via ssh.

If you want to pass customized ssh option the '-s' option is what you
are looking for.

c.f.:

        13.05.2015, 10:28 +0100, Ian Campbell:
        xl migrate takes a -s option to provide an alternative ssh
        command. So
        > you can pass a script which uses whatever transport you like,
        e.g.
        > netcat based to an xinetd based listener on the tgt host or
        something
        > more complex involving ssh to launch the listener and netcat
        to pump the
        > data over to it etc.

-M