[Xen-users] Solaris 11 PV DomU

I've seen a few posts about troubles getting Solaris 11 running as a guest on Xen, but no answers on how or whether they were resolved.

Environment
xen 4.4.2 (Fedora 21 host running inside VMWare Fusion 7.1.1; yes, this is testing)
Solaris 11.2

I'm hitting the same error that others (Simon Gabor and Mark Jones) identified in 2013:

do_bys_alloc_contig: 'align' 0x40818b20 is less than MMU_PAGESIZE 0x40818b60

Using verbose output and the previous emails seems to indicate that the error is coming from Solaris, though clearly there is something about Xen's environment that Solaris doesn't like.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? I can send the debug output if that's helpful, but don't want to clog the list unnecessarily (and it only shows debug; no actual errors).

Thanks,

Matt

[root@localhost ~]# cat solaris-pv.xlÂ
kernel='/tmp/unix'
ramdisk='/tmp/boot_archive'
vcpus  = '2'
memory Â= '2048'
name  Â= 'solaris11'
vif = [ 'bridge=br0' ]
disk = [ 'file:/home/sol-11_2-text-x86.iso,6:cdrom,r' , 'phy:/dev/fedora-server/s11_sparse,xvda,w']
vncpasswd = 'passwd'
extra ='/platform/i86xpv/kernel/amd64/unix -B -v console=ttya,livemode=text'
localtime=1