Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Linux kernel version for xen hypervisor 4.2.0

Ok Thanks. I will check. and sorry for publishing on xen-devel.
On Tue, 26 May 2015 10:05:58 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Tue, 2015-05-26 at 09:45 +0200, HANNAS YAYA Issa wrote:
Hi
I compile and install linux kernel 3.4 but when booting I don't see
this kernel in the grub submenu of xen version 4.2.0.
Does it means that there is a minimum version of linux kernel that xen
4.2.0 can supprort?

This is the development list, user support questions belong on xen-users
in the future please. I've changed the Cc line and moved xen-devel to
bcc.

The short answer to your question is that in general there is no linkage
between Xen version and dom0 kernel version.

Ian.