Re: [Xen-users] Kernel BUG in page_alloc.c (mismatched start and end zone) using xl generated e820 map

On Wed, 2015-06-03 at 22:57 +0000, Simon Waterman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're hitting the kernel BUG below in one of our VMs running on Xen 4.4 and
> Linux kernel 3.13.0.

This is a rather old kernel, and not even the latest stable version of
it (3.13.11 was the last, with 900+ fixes over .0)

If you can't arrange to test something up to date then I'd suggest at
least switching to the latest 3.14.y which is a long term supported (by
kernel.org) kernel.

Ian.