Re: [Xen-users] Kernel BUG in page_alloc.c (mismatched start and end zone) using xl generated e820 map

>On Wed, 2015-06-03 at 22:57 +0000, Simon Waterman wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We're hitting the kernel BUG below in one of our VMs running on Xen 4.4 and
>> Linux kernel 3.13.0.

>This is a rather old kernel, and not even the latest stable version of
>it (3.13.11 was the last, with 900+ fixes over .0)

>If you can't arrange to test something up to date then I'd suggest at
>least switching to the latest 3.14.y which is a long term supported (by
>kernel.org) kernel.

>Ian.

Hi Ian,

I tried 3.19 and our test worked fine.  Guess we had just got a bit far behind.
 Thanks for the guidance.

Simon
Zynstra is a private limited company registered in England and Wales
(registered number 07864369). Our registered office and Headquarters are at The
Innovation Centre, Broad Quay, Bath, BA1 1UD. This email, its contents and any
attachments are confidential. If you have received this message in error please
delete it from your system and advise the sender immediately.