Re: [Xen-users] Two different versions of Xen on the same Dom0?

Ian Campbell schrieb:

BTW, for newer versions of Xen it _might_ work to configure
--sysconfdir=/some/thing/etc, although it probably hasn't been well
tested in that configuration so you might find some sharper edges.

I tried it, and it worked perfectly. I added also --localstatedir=/my/odd/dir/var, this also works and nothing is placed on /var now. Even /my/odd/dir/etc/init.d/xencommons start seems to work without any additional work and starts all daemons from the appropriate directories. So I'm satisfied now with my setup. :-)

Thanks for your help!

--
Manfred Härtel, DB3HM    mailto:Manfred.Haertel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                         http://rz-home.de/mhaertel