Re: [Xen-users] Windows PV drivers destroying performance

My config and qemu logs are attached. There is one rather telling line in the qemu log...
"Unknown PV product 2 loaded in guest"

I suspect it may be because I am using an old version of the PV drivers (the most recent sites are offline, so I used an older one)

Is anyone able to point me to the latest PV drivers to try (WinXP, Win7 32 bit and Win7 64 bit)?

As for the suggestion that I roll back to a snapshot. This is basically a fresh Windows install (I am just only starting a trial of Windows VMs - I already have a number of Linux VMs) so a snapshot won't help me much.

Thanks