Re: [Xen-users] PV Guest and USB

PVUSB got broken in either Xen 4.4/4.5 if I recall correctly, and supposedly it
was intended to be back in 4.6. In the meantime, a viable alternative is using
a SPICE client (And setting up the VM accordingly) so you can use USB
Redirection.

http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/Need-help-trying-to-use-SPICE-USB-Redirection-on-Xen-4-5-td5727045.html