[Xen-users] Problems connecting to the daytime application provided with Mini-OS

I have posted on minios-devel list, but I'll post here too, because of lack of responses.

Basically what I'm trying to do is connect to the daytime server application mini-os provdes from Dom0. The IP i set is 10.0.2.10/24. I can ping it just fine, I see it in ifconfig, it is bridged with xenbr0.

More, If i create a Mini-OS Client, I can connect just fine to it, I just can't do it from eth0 (using netcat, or whatever socket layer API).

Has anyone encountered this problem and is there a fix ? I just want to be able to communicate from Dom0 with the VM on TCP level.

Mihai