[Xen-users] Can be installed more than 32 GB RAM on Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit XEN VM?

Does Ubuntu lucid support more than 32 GB of ram?
I have a XEN server running a PV guest. I upgraded from 32 to 64 GB RAM.
The domain0 (host) sees all the RAM and starts the domainU (guest) with all
the RAM. But inside the guest OS I can only see 32 of 64 GB RAM. I think
this is a limitation of ubuntu 10.04 because the xentop command give me the
guest with all the RAM.
Domain0 (host) specifications :
- Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
- 3.5.0-34-generic kernel
- 64 bit
- all RAM is addressed
DomainU (guest) specifications :
- Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS
- 2.6.32-40-server kernel
- 64 bit
- ParaVirtualized
 - it sees only 32GB of 64 GB RAM.
There was no problem while upgrading from 16 to 32 GB.

This is very similar to this old topic:
http://old-list-archives.xenproject.org/xen-users/2011-06/msg00393.html

But I guess I already have the newer kernel...

Thanks to everyone.