Re: [Xen-users] Xen Laptop Install Issues

FYI, your mail provider (yahoo.com) has asked all mail providers to treat any mail that doesn't come directly from their servers as spam -- this includes mail from mailing lists.

As a result a large number of people will never see mail sent to any mailing list from this address, since the message will end up in their spam folder.

You might consider either complaining to your mail provider to get them to change their policy, or switching mail providers when sending to mailing lists.

Â-George