Re: [Xen-users] Xen installation on Ubuntu

Hi,

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:59:36 -0400
Carl Patenaude Poulin <carl.patenaudepoulin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm trying to install Xen for my senior undergrad project but I'm
> hopelessly stuck. I'd appreciate some help troubleshooting my setup.
> From Ubuntu 15.04, I've installed the xen-hypervisor-amd64 package.
> I then rebooted, and in Grub2 I picked the entry "Ubuntu GNU/Linux,
> with Xen hypervisor". Here is the result:

        Xen with 15.04 works for me well. But, you might want to try
        15.10 which is LTS and works for me also fine in test box
        http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2015/08/download-ubuntu-15-10-beta-1
        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LTS

> >[    3.551868] i8042: No controller found
        Maybe it's related to this one?

http://askubuntu.com/questions/567548/installing-ubuntu-on-early-2011-macbook-pro-using-usb-stick-i8042-no-controll

Cheers,

        -vlado