Re: [Xen-users] Running Xen on ARM Juno r0

On Mon, 2015-09-21 at 12:46 -0400, N Jain wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> Thanks. I can boot up Xen but I am not getting same behavior as your's.
> I am using same norkern and juno.dtb as provided by firmware release but
> I am getting CPU0 panic.
>
> I am trying to find out the issue with dtb timer node but don't know what
> could be issue with "15.06 Linaro firmware release" device tree ?
> Is there any specific device tree for Xen as well ?

Yes, and it was shown as dtb=board.dtb in the example xen.cfg which I
posted in <1442583610.18856.315.camel@xxxxxxxxxx>.

Without that I saw something similar to what you have here. I suppose the
DTB builtin into the firmware lacks these nodes. Note that the default
native kernel also boots with dtb=board.dtb.

Ian.