[Xen-users] [xen4.4] DomU Windows server HVM with xen-tools xl create

Hi everybody

I posted a question in Xen Project Q&A Forum. My CPU support HVM. I tried to create a Ubuntu HVM DomU with "xl create" but with no success. My ultimate goal is to virtualize a Windows 2008 test server.

This is my current Ubuntu DomU configuration :
root@lnj-ubu64:/home/lnj# cat /etc/xen/xen-domu-ubuntu.cfg
builder = "hvm"
name = "xen-domu-ubuntu"
memory = "1024"
vcpus = 1
vif = ['']
disk = ['phy:/dev/vg0/xen-domu-ubuntu,xvda,w', 'file:/data/ISO/ubuntu-14.04.2-desktop-amd64.iso,xvdd:cdrom,r']
acpi = 1
device_model_version = 'qemu-xen'
boot = "dc"
sdl = 0
serial = 'pty'
vnc = 1
vncconsole = 1
vnclisten = ""
vncpassword = ""
# disk line : xvda I am pretty sure, but xvdd I am not sure (how to know embedded device names ?)
"xl create" creation seems OK, "xl list" shows that VM is up, but when I try to access from terminal (xl console), nothing is displayed and I am forced to leave it.

What's wrong with my DomU configuration file ?

Best regards,
lnj

Nota : I am not english so sorry for language mistakes