Re: [Xen-users] oxenstored.service and xenstored.service do not starting...

On Sat, 2015-10-17 at 20:15 -0700, wagnermarques wrote:
> Hi folks, I am a begginer with xen.
>
> I am on fedora 22 and  these services do not want to start like showed
> below.
> What could I try to solve this, please?

It would be useful if you could arrange somehow for the error messages to
be in English.

Some general thoughts:

You can only start on or oxenstored and xenstored. I don't know what will
happen if you try starting both at the same time (likely nothing good will
happen).

You cannot restart xenstored, so if it was running at one point and then
stopped you may need to reboot to try again and if you want to switch
between the oxenstored and C xenstored implementations you will likely need
to reboot too.

It looks somewhat like the message you posted were showing that trying to
start oxenstored was stopping the C xenstored automatically, which may have
made things extra confusing in the logs.

If you can arrange that neither version of xenstored is started on boot
then you can try starting one or the other manually from the CLI, which
should at least result in less possibility of confusing messages from
things being automatically restarted or swapped etc.

Ian.