Re: [Xen-users] Removing old glpv windows drivers to install new -> inaccessible boot device

Hi. Yes, I confirm, that booting into safe mode is possible. I turned on
testsigning with bcdedit, and tried installing the drivers again.

The isntall went fine, I could reboot. Unfortunately since then (it is
more then 8 hours now) I'm facing the attached screen. The animation is
just rolling, rolling rolling and nothing happens. CPU ticks are used,
so I assume something is happening, but it seemes pretty much stuck.

Any ideas?