Re: [Xen-users] Removing old glpv windows drivers to install new -> inaccessible boot device

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 8:50 AM, ÃliÃs TamÃs <et@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi. Yes, I confirm, that booting into safe mode is possible. I turned on
> testsigning with bcdedit, and tried installing the drivers again.
>
> The isntall went fine, I could reboot. Unfortunately since then (it is
> more then 8 hours now) I'm facing the attached screen. The animation is
> just rolling, rolling rolling and nothing happens. CPU ticks are used,
> so I assume something is happening, but it seemes pretty much stuck.
>
> Any ideas?

I *think* the XenServer PV drivers are using miniport; in which case
this KB article might be of use:

Paul Durrant can correct me if I'm wrong about miniport (and may be
able to point you to a more useful fix if so).

 -George