[Xen-users] Console of my PV guest is totally empty, it doesn't show anything, not even kernel boot messages!

Hi, Xen-users.

I want to port RTOS for Xen on ARM. Unfortunately, my DomU(FreeRTOS, ERIKA enterprise) console doesn't show anything...

When I type "xl list" after "xl create [my-RTOS-DomU.cfg]", it looks everything goes well.

```
root@Dom0:~# xl create DomU_erika.cfgÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
Parsing config from DomU_erika.cfgÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
root@Dom0:~# xl list
NameÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ IDÂÂ Mem VCPUsÂÂÂÂÂ StateÂÂ Time(s)
Domain-0ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 0ÂÂ 128ÂÂÂÂ 2ÂÂÂÂ r-----ÂÂÂÂÂ 16.2
ERIKAÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 2ÂÂ 512ÂÂÂÂ 1ÂÂÂÂ r-----ÂÂÂÂÂ 24.1
```

I can kill ERIKA rtos with "xl destroy" and recreate it with "xl create". Also I can pause it with "xl pause".
The only Thing I can't do is to watch kernel boot messages of DomU(rtos).

I don't know why any messages appear on console after I type "xl create DomU_erika.cfg".

This is "DomU_erika.cfg" file content:
```
kernel = "A20.bin"
memory = 512
name = "ERIKA"
vcpus = 1
>extra = 'console=hvc0 xencons=tty'
```

I succeeded creating Ubuntu-DomU before. However, I think RTOS is so different.

I found many solutions like this link
"Console of my PV guest is totally empty, it doesn't show anything, not even kernel boot messages!"

but still I have same issue...

Is there anyone who solve this problem?