Re: [Xen-users] Recent Xen Security Vulnerabilities Details?

On 10/30/2015 09:43 AM, chris wrote:
> Just sharing this [1], is there any kind of official page to identify and
> also update or patch these vulnerabilities?
>
> I read that members of the predisclosure list [2] received some advance
> notice but I am kind of surprised that I haven't seen anything on the list or
> anything for those not on the predisclosure list?
>

> [1].
> http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/10/xen-patches-7-year-old-bug-that-shattered-hypervisor-security/
>
> [2].
>
> chris

I think you need to check your spam folder, maybe google is still marking
mailing list posts as spam. There were announcements posted here yesterday:
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-users/2015-10/ and you can also
check the xsa page http://xenbits.xen.org/xsa/

--Sarah