[Xen-users] Programmatic administration of Xen machines

Hi all,

I'd like to programmatically administer Xen machines. Ideally, I'd
need some sort of API or command-line tool that I can use to check
if a domain is paused, collect console output, etc. I started by
using xl, but the output it produces generally isn't suitable for
machine consumption.

I'm wondering what solution you'd suggest. My first intuition is to
use virsh, is that a good idea?

Best

Carl Patenaude Poulin
McGill University