[Xen-users] PCI Passthrough of iwlwifi adapter into Windows HVM failed to start

Hi,

I am using Xen 4.4.1 on Debian Jessie on Lenovo ThinkPad X250.

I succeeded to passthrough the Intel AC 7265 adapter to the Windows
HVM. However, when I installed the Intel driver (with embedded
firmware), the device failed to start with code 10.

I tried to switch between GPL PV driver and SuSE VMDP 2.2, and it made
no difference.

I hope someone could point me how to pass through and make the Intel
AC 7265 adapter working on the Windows HVM.

Thanks a lot.

John Mok