Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough of iwlwifi adapter into Windows HVM failed to start

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am using Xen 4.4.1 on Debian Jessie on Lenovo ThinkPad X250.

Before doing anything, try at least with Xen 4.5+. The 4.4 version had a PCI Passthrough regression that made it totally broken for some users. Don't try too hard to figure out why you can't get it working if you don't test with other Xen versions (4.3 or 4.5 worked for me, 4.4 did not, and 4.6 I didn't tested), trust me.