Re: [Xen-users] how to use xl create domains concurrently ?

> I find xl create domains serially,
> so if I create one domain, it takes about 4 seconds, create 10 domains,
> it will takes about 40 seconds, it is too long, is there any way to create
> domains concurrently ?

xl create ... &
xl create ... &

That should get you your terminal back straight away - I've no idea if there
are any locking issues to be aware of.

> or any way to create multiple domains in less time?

I suspect that with the general overhead of creating domains, it might not make
much difference. Sometimes, doing things in parallel can take longer than doing
them serially. YMMV.