[Xen-users] Explanation about xenwatch

Hi,
I am performing a research study and I need your explanation about something.
In my Xen system if I do "ps -Af" I can see a kernelspace process called xenwatch.

For example:
$ ps -Af
root        57     2  0 16:02 ?        00:00:00 [xenwatch]

I would like to know what is the purpose of this process? What functionality it implements?
I've tried searching the Internet but I was not able to find any good answer.

Best Regards,
Frederico Cerveira