Re: [Xen-users] Debian 8.4, EFI, and systemd = Tricky

Paul Daniels <walkabout.pd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At this point exec /bin/systemd hangs the machine, no output just a
> cursor(like every other hang)

Apart from the fact that I wouldn't have had SystemD installed in the first
place, have you considered installing SysVinit and removing SystemD ? Given the
normal recommendation for the host to be as minimal a system as you can, I
can't see any reason to be running anything that depends on it.