Re: [Xen-users] passthrough 1 monitor

Hi,

no, you can't passthrough monitor. if you don't need acceleration, you
might go with fullscreen vnc/rdp/... but the guest won't have the
acceleration from gpu.
I've been using that hack some time till I made passthrough work
properly, but it's quite pain ...
better get another gpu or manage the host over ssh like I do :)

Gh.