Re: [Xen-users] I want to create a network for my Xen VM and need help.

Jason Long <hack3rcon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you tell me how can I enable networking for my Windows VM step by step? I
> don't know anything about bridge and...

So you've not learned anything from your last thread and are hoping asking
again will get a different result ?

If you want step-by-step then you'll need to give *at the very least* the
distro you are using and the version (from the interface name, I can see you're
running one that's Poettering'ised).