Re: [Xen-users] VGA PASSTHROUGH not working :(

oh sorry :

# lscpu
Architecture:          x86_64
CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
Byte Order:            Little Endian
CPU(s):                8
On-line CPU(s) list:   0-7
Thread(s) per core:    2
Core(s) per socket:    4
Socket(s):             1
NUMA node(s):          1
Vendor ID:             GenuineIntel
CPU family:            6
Model:                 42
Model name:            Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Stepping:              7
CPU MHz:               3392.422
BogoMIPS:              6784.84
Hypervisor vendor:     Xen
Virtualization type:   none
L1d cache:             32K
L1i cache:             32K
L2 cache:              256K
L3 cache:              8192K
NUMA node0 CPU(s):     0-7
Flags:                 fpu de tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mca cmov pat clflush acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht syscall nx lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc eagerfpu pni pclmulqdq monitor est ssse3 cx16 sse4_1 sse4_2 popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx hypervisor lahf_lm ida arat epb pln pts dtherm xsaveopt