Re: [Xen-users] Xen Continuously Reboot

> Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:37:05 -0700
> From: "russo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <russo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen Continuously Reboot
>
> GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN="dom0_mem=1024M,max=1024M" I would leave this out until
> you feel you really need it. Set everything for the guests in the guest
> config file.
>
> I am not sure why you are having issues. This is what I do when installing.
>
> Xen server,
> Xen tools.
> Bridge tools if they are not already installed.
> iptables
> ebtables
>
> Done. --- for the most part anyway.
>

> Follow the xen-tools recommendation. It should all work with no errors.
>
> Mike

OK, I have reinstalled stretch with legacy boot.  I have wireless working and installed bridge tools.  I have not done anything with the display except to use high power reading glasses.

I am concerned with the order to install these items so I don't go to reinstall #27 before necessary.  I am going to have to install Xen from the host OS.

So should I install Xen then reorder the boot menu, boot and then install the rest?  Is there a particular order to install and configure the other components?

I have found the bridge utilities doesn't work with a wireless connection.  I was able to run wireless but when I installed a simple bridge, it failed.  It looks like I need to build a virtual bridge.  To build this, there is a command:
virsh
which looks like it comes from libvirt.  Do I need to install libvirt-bin or does this come with Xen or does it need to be installed after Xen is installed?

This comes from:
and

Using the virtual bridge, it looks like ebtables is not used.  Is there something I am missing?

Ray