[Xen-users] Dual VGA passthrough

Hi,

I want to setup my box with xen and have dual nvidia (non-quadro) cards to pass through to a domU instance.

Searching the internet, it looks like its possible, but havent found a lot of information on this. There is a youtube video -- but they mention having to apply source patches to make it happen.

Couple of questions:
1) Is dual VGA passthrough of non-quadro nvidia cards possible on xen?
2) Does the current state of the code base allow for dual vga passthrough or do any patches need to be applied?

Thanks,

Scott