Re: [Xen-users] Unable to instantiate additional guest domains

Thanks for the reply. I have changed the log level (loglvl=all) of Xen and rebooted the machine. Apparently, after rebooting, I managed to spawn up to 100 VMs without facing the error I mentioned in previous e-mail. When I run the command xl dmesg I don't see anything strange, all looks pretty normal. I will try to spawn even more VMs and I'll come back to you if the problem reappears.

Thanks again,

Vittorio