Re: [Xen-users] I can't access to my VM via network!!

Jason Long <hack3rcon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I installed XenServer as DomU ...

So you're trying to do virtualisation in virtualisation then ? I have no idea
what limitations or special considerations are needed for that to work.

That's another level of complication altogether. My suggestion would be to
start your guest without Xen (ie just boot a standard kernel, not the Xen
hypervisor) and see if the network is working then.
In other words, before you try and get the nested virtualisation working, get a
standard guest working. That way, you can elimiante some variables and narrow
down where the problem might lie.