[Xen-users] Fedora Xen HVM Hangs

Hi,
I have just installed Fedora 24 64 bit into a Xen HVM (using Fedora 21 as the host)

The install completed successfully (using the network based install), however after booting it locks up during the boot sequence (and does this repeatably every time)

If I escape from the graphical bootup, then I can see the text bootup messages, the last message before it locks up is. piix4_smbus 0000:00:01.3: SMBus base address uninitialized - upgrade BIOS or use force_addr=0xaddr

Is this likely to be the cause of the lockups and, if so, what should I do to fix this?

If not, where should I look to find out why my VM is locking up?

Thanks

---