Re: [Xen-users] Xenperf

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:32 PM Alina Nicolae <alinanicolae992@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

When I use the command xenperf I get the message "Error getting number of perf counters: 38 (Function not implemented)". I have searched and found the command I have to use to most likely solve the problem "perfc=y perfc_arrays=y make dist",
You have to rebuild the hypervisor and use this command to compile the xen source code. Check wiki pages like http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.2_Build_From_Source_On_RHEL_CentOS_Fedora for more details.

but I don't understand where should I give this command. Where is the makefile for this?

Thank you