Re: [Xen-users] Enable Shadow Page Table

Hello,

I work with XenServer and I tried to disable the HAP as the tuning guide
suggested, but it didn't work. I get no errors or anything, but xenperf
still doesn't show any information related to shadow paging.
Maybe I didn't make the proper change. In which file exactly should the
condition be added?

Thank you,
Alina